We’re getting there. Bit by bit. But there’s still so much work to be done.
We still need to make insurance a more empowering, equal and rewarding field for women to work in.
It all comes under the spotlight at Women in Insurance, an essential event set to place in Toronto on May 15, 2018.
Join us for a thought-provoking discussion on:
• The future for female leaders in insurance
• Career advancement strategies for women in insurance
• Uncovering unconscious bias in the insurance profession
• Whether women should aim to be more (or less) like men
• Navigating workplace sexual harassment and bullying
"Excellent panel discussions – very informative."
"Phenomenal. Many great takeaways as well as overall increase in knowledge of flood and current events."
"Great representation of major private market players."
KMI Publishing and Events Ltd.
Chris Davis- Events Director
T: 416-644-8740 ext 250
Registration hotline: 1-855-283-2721
For sponsorship inquiries please contact: Andrew Cowan
National Sales Manager – Events & Conferences
T: 416-644-8740 ext 232