Why is there a perception that women need to be hard, masculine and unemotional in order to succeed as leaders? How should successful women break free from the double bind and achieve balance as women and as leaders?
- Understand the different leadership and communication styles between men and women, and how to use them to your advantage
- The balance between being assertive and overcompensating
- How do you develop a strong, recognizable personal brand?
- How to communicate confidently and gain respect
- What role should women play in combatting workplace sexual harassment?
- The body language of leaders: understanding unspoken communication
- How to motivate colleagues effectively, have difficult conversations and inspire success
Laurie Walker, CIP, CRM — Senior Vice President & Director of Operations for Canada
Region, Sedgwick CMS Canada Inc.
Karen Barkley — President, Markel Canada
Marilyn Horrick — National Vice President, The Guarantee Company of North America
Victoria Masucci — Chief Operating Officer & Partner, Oracle RMS
Rosetta Bilodeau — Vice President for Business Development, Insurer Relations and
Communications, Rogers Insurance