Gender equality will not happen unless the current system changes. How can women today help themselves to succeed in the current environment?
- A look at the future: a view of the insurance profession in 30 years’ time
- Women leading women – our greatest challenge yet?
- What should we be doing today to ensure the future achievements of women in insurance?
- Rainmaker to change-maker – How to use your position to influence culture change
- What can the insurance profession do to retain successful women, enable their success and be recognized as leaders of change?
- Mentoring a new generation – why you’re needed and how to start
Vinita Jajware — President, Toronto Insurance Women’s Association
Eileen Mercier — Corporate Director, Intact
Joyce Usher-Mesiano — President, National Brokers Insurance Services Inc.
Kathy Cunningham — SVP & Chief Financial Officer, Sun Life Canada
Kelly MacDonald — SVP & Team Leader, Aon Risk Solutions